INDIVIDUALS: London, New York, Brighton, Eastbourne or San Francisco.
GROUPS: London (January) or New York (July)
Brush up your teaching skills for 2 weeks!
- 2 weeks: Tuition and classes in international schools. Half and full day classes.
- End of course CERTIFICATE (International accredited school).
- Day trips and excursion scheduled for our teachers of English groups.
- 2 weeks: Homestay accommodation, single or twin rooms including breakfast.
- Experienced teacher to lead the group.
The main elements of the course are:
- Language development
- Background to language learning and teaching
- Different methodologies for teaching
- Classroom management and practical teaching skills
- Lesson planning
- Teaching aids and resources
- Observation of experienced teachers