INDIVIDUALS: London, New York, Brighton, Eastbourne or San Francisco.
GROUPS: London (January) or New York (July)
Brush up your teaching skills for 2 weeks!
- 2 weeks: Tuition and classes in international schools. Half and full day classes.
- End of course CERTIFICATE (International accredited school).
- Day trips and excursion scheduled for our teachers of English groups.
- 2 weeks: Homestay accommodation, single or twin rooms including breakfast.
- Experienced teacher to lead the group.
The main elements of the course are:
- Language development
- Background to language learning and teaching
- Different methodologies for teaching
- Classroom management and practical teaching skills
- Lesson planning
- Teaching aids and resources
- Observation of experienced teachers
We offer different alternatives for teachers:
- Teachers who want to travel with their students and join our groups.*
- Teachers who want to travel with their students and live their own experience by choosing destination and lenght of it.*
- Teachers who do not want to travel, but wish to refer students in exchange of a sale commission.**
- Teachers who would like to study abroad to enhance their teaching techniques, both as individual students or part of a group.***
*You can travel at no extra cost with your group with at least 6 students travelling together
** Teachers, Schools, Sales agents, Academies, etc should sign up as Study Group Partners before
*** Teachers of English course: